Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Bariloche

bariloche sunsetbariloche sunsetcenisa (ash) on the horizonlake on the circuitlake on the circuitflora along the way
people climb thatto my climbing friends please look closeflora along the trailfrey...the lake at the topflora along the trailflora along the trail
yes, I will swim in thatfeels good after a long hikevictim of a firewho said trees can't talkyes, I went theretahoe of the south
my possible employmentmy possible employment

Bariloche, a set on Flickr.

I was too lazy to write a blog entry for my days in Bariloche, but I think the pictures tell the story alright. I went to see about getting a job there in the winter so hopefully spend a few weeks sliding around in the snow...and if it all works out, learning a thing or two about fondue.

No comments:

Post a Comment